We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, to help you to understand the implications of the way in which we use your data, and the rights you are entitled to in relation to your data:
b. You will also find further information on how we use your data as you interact with us.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data controller is Emilian Serban, self-employed – autónomo, NIF: Y6887621D, operating in Spain the sale of products on 4INTERIOR website:
– Postal address: Urb. Guadalcantara Golf 1, 29678, Guadalmina, San Pedro de Alcantara – Marbella, Spain.
– E-mail address of the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
In other words, 4INTERIOR (“We” or “Us”), is the Controller of the data. This means that we are responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
2. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained above, we need to process one or other data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows:
– your identity data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
– economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card data, information on your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
– connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (if you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
– commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter),
– information about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Website, we will mark certain fields as compulsory, since this is information that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please take into account that, if you decide not to make such data available to us, you may be unable to complete your user registration or may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with our Website, i.e., depending on the services, products or functionalities that you wish to enjoy, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
2.1. To manage your registration as user of the Website
If you decide to become a registered user of our Website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the Website and grant you access to its various functionalities, products and services available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
2.2. For the development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract that you executed with Us on the Website. This purpose includes processing your data, mainly:
– To contact you for updates or informative notices related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including quality surveys and to be able to establish the degree of customer satisfaction with the provided service;
– To manage payment of the products that you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used.
– Activate the necessary arrangements in order to control and prevent potential fraud against you and against us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction can be fraudulent, this processing may cause the blocking of the transaction.
– To manage potential returns after you have purchased and manage requests of availability information for articles, reservations of products through the Website, depending on the availability of such options from time to time.
– For invoicing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made through the Website.
2.3. To meet requests or applications that you make through the Customer Service channels
We only process the personal data that are strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or application.
2.4. For marketing purposes.
If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including to send customized information on our products or services through various means (such as e-mail or SMS).
– Accordingly, please take into account that this data processing implies analysis of your user or customer profile to establish your preferences and therefore which products and services are most fit to your style when sending you information.
– Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Website, in addition to through the instructions that we provide you with in each notice.
To disseminate in the Website or through our channels in the social networks photographs or pictures that you shared publicly, provided that you expressly give us your consent for the purpose.
2.5. Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services
If you access our Website, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytic and statistic purposes, i.e., to understand the manner in which users interact with our Website and thus be capable of introducing improvements in the Website. In addition, we occasionally perform quality surveys and actions to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we may improve.
3. HOW WE ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained below:
3.1. To manage your Website user registration
We process your data because this is necessary on the terms regulating the use of the Website. In other words, for you to be able to register as a user on the Website, we need to process your personal data, since we would otherwise be unable to manage your registration.
3.2. Development, performance and making of the purchase or services contract
We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary verifications to detect and prevent potential fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of these data is positive for all the participating parties when a purchase is paid and in particular for you, since this allows us to establish measures to protect you from fraud attempts by third parties.
3.3. Customer Support
We consider that we have legitimate interest in answering the requests or consultations raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately and answer to the consultations raised.
When you get in touch with us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service acquired through the Website, the processing of your data is necessary to perform the purchase contract.
When your consultation is related to the exercise of your rights on which we inform you below, or to claims on our products or services, we are legally permitted to process your data for compliance with our legal obligations.
We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give us, for example when you accept receiving customized information through multiple channels.
3.5. Analysis of usability and quality
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the Website usability and the user’s satisfaction degree, since we understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and provide a higher quality service.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process them, as explained below:
4.1. To manage your Website user registration
We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (meaning, until you decide to unsubscribe).
4.2. Development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you buy, including potential returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question.
4.3. Customer Support
We will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request or application.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
4.5. Analysis of usability and quality
We will process your data occasionally for the time during which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
Notwithstanding the fact that we will process your data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose in question, we will subsequently keep them duly stored and protected for the time during which liability may arise for their processing, in compliance with legislation in force from time to time. Once each of the potential actions is time-barred we will proceed to delete the personal data.
5. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
. financial institutions,
. anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
. technological service providers,
. logistic, transport and delivery partners and service providers,
. providers of customer support related services,
. advertising and marketing related partners and service providers.
For service efficiency purposes, some of these providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not offer a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, as the United States of America. In such cases, we inform you that we will transfer your data with adequate safeguards and always keeping your data safe:
– Some providers are certified Privacy Shield, which certification you may consult through the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
– With other providers, we have agreed Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission, the content of which you may consult through the following link:
6. WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE WHEN MAKING YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights. Bearing that in mind, you may exercise your rights free of charge by writing us an e-mail to our e-mail address [email protected], simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right that you wish to exercise. If we consider this necessary to be able to identify you, we may request you to provide a copy of a document evidencing your identity.In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
– To request access to your personal data that we hold.
– To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
– To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Some of the circumstances in which you may withdraw your consent are detailed in section 2 where we explain for which purposes, we process your data.
When we are legally permitted to process your data due to your consent or to for the purposes of a contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-legible format, to be able to transmit them to another entity directly without impediments on our part.
In addition, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the responsible data protection regulatory authority, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/es/la-agencia/donde-encontrarnos).
8. INFORMATION ON COOKIES